Saturday 5 December 2015

NIKE

WHITE NIKE JUVENATES

I recently bought a new pair of all white Nike Juvenates. I love my new shoes as it is a simple design yet they are light weight and very comfortable to wear.

Although they are very comfortable, it is white so I have to be very careful to not get them dirty. In addition, I live in London and it is very wet Winter season therefore the weather has been rainy and the rain water can easily seep through the fabric.

If they do get dirty, they can be easily cleaned by putting them into the washing machine at a low temperature and it will not damage the shoes.

White Nike Juvenate's
I bought these shoes from Office around £65 as I had 10% student discount from Unidays. The original price is £72

Side view of White Nike Juvenate's

No comments: